Once your web site is up and going, someone needs to maintain the site to ensure it is kept up-to-date. You may be very comfortable doing this yourself but recognize the risks of taking this on. It’s easy to forget to update your site and then have the risk of the site being compromised increase. Many of our customers do not want the hassle of maintaining their site and keeping it up to date and prefer to hire us to take care of this. It gives them peace of mind knowing that their site is in good hands.
- Automated daily & weekly website backups both on and off server (Amazon Cloud)
- Update plugins and core CMS files (where applicable)
- Restore web site from backup if broken or compromised at no charge (up to 2 times/year)
- Site hardening and general web site security suggestions
- Firewall/security plugin installed (if available)
- Monitor SSL certificate expiration dates (if applicable)
What’s not covered?
- Significant web site content, development or design changes
- Advanced email support such as helping configure email programs
- Troubleshooting 3rd party web hosting, email or domain issues
- Local ISP/network issues
How much does it cost?
We charge a super low rate of $50/month (paid quarterly) and you can cancel at anytime.
Web Site Support
We believe in transparent, fair pricing for all our services. Our hourly rate is $120/hour and we bill in 15 minute increments. This is the rate for just about any services like site updates, security updates, maintenance requests, site modifications or tech support.