Unless your customers are not people, social media marketing should be on your radar. Regardless of if you choose to
participate on a personal level, your customers and prospective customers are already using sites like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to discuss, research and review products and services just like yours. Still not a believer? Look at the following facts.
- By 2013, Over 26 Million (1 in 7) U.S. Adults Will Use Twitter Monthly
- Americans Spend 17% of Online Time on Social Media Sites
- In 2013, Over 50% of Marketers Will Be Using Social Media
- Universal McCann reports that 77% of all active internet users regularly read blogs
- According to MarketingSherpa research, marketers working in social media report an average 27% conversion rate for organic search traffic, while those not using social media reported a 17% rate.
- 61% of Facebooks’s users are aged 35 or older
Windhill Design can help you develop a social media marketing plan that will work for you. Contact us today by requesting a free, phone consultation.